Our server address is: blockheads.mymc.io (or use 126.96.36.199 if blockheads.mymc.io doesn't work for you.)
BlockHeads is deliberately different. It is designed to retain many of the core elements that make Minecraft GREAT to begin with. This allows players to enjoy ALL of the challenges of survival mode play… with a few added aspects such as Factions and Shops. However, Blockheads does NOT want to “remove” anything from Minecraft.
These are the concepts that Blockheads keep in mind while thinking about EVERY decision made concerning BlockHeads:
• Will this change make things more FUN for everyone?
• Could this be used to ANNOY or OFFEND anyone?
• Does this give players something to LOOK FORWARD to?
• Does this REMOVE anything from the game (especially a challenge)?
• Does this increase the ACTION or make things BORING?
• Could this be used to give any ONE PERSON an advantage over others?
• Does this give players STRATEGIC options… is there COUNTER-strategy?
•Could this encourage LAZY gameplay… achieving something without trying?
Because of these goals… this server is not for everyone. Blockheads understands if some players are looking for something different. This is not a server for people who expect immediate results without any effort.
Blockheads wants to be a FAIR place for those looking for SURVIVAL / FACTIONS / PVP type play.
By DONATING you get benefits such as access to the Hero's Lounge:
The Catacombs are here! This is in the PVP area outside of Spawn. The entrances are outside the spawn exit gates and lead to the catacombs below. Explore, PVP, kill mobs, etc. and it doesn't affect your player or faction power if you die in any of the PVP areas around spawn. You can even PVP with members of your own faction or factions in truce or with whom you are allied. Caution if you die in the "wilderness" then you affect your player and faction power.